Friday, April 22, 2011

As Long As it Takes

Much of my job entails marketing and promotion, so I'm hypersensitive to marketing when it comes to the Lord. I don't even like to write on this blog unless something has moved me so much that I think maybe it is worthy of putting out for the world to read. And, sometimes it is only meaningful to me.

I just heard this song for the first time. Before I listened to the song, I watched a short interview about how this song came about. And, it was exactly where her (Meredith Andrews) heart was at that moment. She didn't want to put music out there just to fill an album, she wanted it to mean something, but she felt empty, like there was nothing left to say. I can relate.

So, please take a moment and listen to this. It's beautiful. What blesses me is that there are people in the music industry who actually care enough to seek God first, and put out something meaningful. Trust me, it matters. I can hear it in their songs. And, I appreciate that they are walking the walk and not just talking the talk. It challenges me to do the same.

Here is the link. Hope you enjoy.
http://youtu.be/8uYOHsX_o7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts