Friday, February 18, 2011

Shameless Promotion

Headed out for a little road trip and had to stop for some new tunes! I normally don't OD like this...but I couldn't make up my mind. I could just subscribe to XM radio, but it's just not the same to me! I like to own my music and listen to it over and over and over! Happy listening to everyone.

PS. I'm updating this post. After having owned these CDs and listened to them incessantly, I can give you and honest critique: They are well worth the money! JJ Heller's cd is plowing hard ground. She sings all about tough circumstances. And there are a few happy songs, but it's an emotionally tough CD. Santus Real - to me it has an 80s flair on some of the songs - which I love! The content is good. I think it gives you a male perspective of the pressures they feel while trying to "Lead" the family. Chris Tomlin - This one is also great, but for some reason was my least favorite. Had I bought it and only it, I think I would have gelled more with it. But, instead it took me longer to warm up to it. But, it is a great CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts